Trusts are effective vehicles to manage and protect assets during your lifetime and for the benefit of your heirs. In order to be assured that a trust meets your objectives, significant consideration should be given to the choice of trustee(s) and trust advisor(s). Trustees and trust advisors handle all aspects of trust administration including:
- management and oversight of investment accounts, securities, real estate, closely held business interests, and other trust assets;
- ongoing fiduciary accounting;
- distribution of assets to beneficiaries in accordance with the terms of the trust;
- tax planning and tax return preparation; and
- communication with beneficiaries regarding their needs and concerns.
As trust advisors, we advise and assist trustees with each of the foregoing administrative functions. Our trust administration and advisory services are effective and responsive due to our technical expertise and background in tax services, investment management, estate planning and law. Our commitment to personal attention and advice, combined with our professional qualifications and experience, are what set us apart from other trust advisors.